Saturday, July 24, 2010

Assassins Creed 2: thoughts?


Hahaha that was funny what you make known customary the "Additional Details"
I Agree with you on that. I dont see why everyone wants THAT game. I posted what game should I get yesterday, also everyone said Modern Warfare 2. But, I didnt even make known I wanted the game. I mean I like Call connected with Duty: World at war...but modern discord doesnt interest me.

My thoughts on Assassins creed 2 is almost what you said.
They remind me of Infamous and prototype, passing over I have frisk both of them games, and infamous reminds me more be sweet on Assasins creed.

Since the game never hits shop shelves the day its undo on hand all how.
What I Like to do is essay to ign.com also see what kind of a rating the game got. IF it is a vile rating, then I will buy it. But, on the occasion that its a game I really like, I'll square it anyway.

Uncharted 1 & 2 also Assassins Creed 1 & 2 should be customary any ones games. Cause they both are in my spire 10 of all PS3 games.

I like Uncharted and though, because connected with the Cut scenes, and the overall Story sound better on me. Uncharted 2 is amazing, especially the part were you come to a waterfall also theres a GIANT boat around psych up to fall of the edge. Thats all imma say, dont know if you played the game lol.

But yes, I will end up buying Assassins creed 2 a week or because after it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment