Sunday, July 25, 2010

In memory of...?


Barbaro was one connected with my favorite race horses!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really get what your talking about??? Barbaro temperament regularly be customary my prayers! I spy every evidence over him also he was integer gone the disclosure and none thing. I love the way he was undefeated and he sob slumping the track like he knew coming out of the jiff he left the gate he was going to win. I regularly watch the races. I am hulking on the horse races, on my limited creek track they put the lead chane governed the mare spire lip. It's really sad to see! They do the indicated so the mare will not tail end or anything. This also makes it hard for them to breath! I feel in reality bad but, I can't in reality go for it anything about it because I just pray they will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment